USADF Call for Proposals
USADF invites applications from registered African agricultural cooperatives, producer groups, processors, and enterprises for grant financing. Grants will support solutions that extend your organizations’ own capabilities to increase your revenues, create jobs, improve farmer incomes, and achieve sustainable market-based growth.
USADF is accepting applications in the following countries:
Burkina Faso, Burundi, Coted’Ivoire, DRC, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
- Your submission must include the following information from your organization:
- financial statements for the last 2 years
- registration document
- completed grant application form, in English, or French
- Applications must be in the sectors identified above for each country.
- Applications can be no more than US $250,000.
- Submit all documents in one e-mail by June 30, 2023 to the e-mail address found in your country’s call for proposal.
Deadline for Applications: June 30, 2023