Kimberly-Clark Manufacturing Learnership
In-Service Trainees for Pulp and Paper are needed by Kimberly-Clark. A successful candidate will be able to support a high-performing team in this position, learn about recycled fiber techniques and the tissue-making process, and get exposure to and experience working in the manufacturing sector.
Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark is working to find new ways to make a positive impact on the world we share. Kimberly-Clark and its trusted brands, including Huggies, Kleenex, Scott, Kotex, Cottonelle, Poise, Depend, Andrex, Pull-Ups, GoodNites, Intimus, Neve, Plenitud, Sweety, Softex, Viva and WypAll, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries by helping individuals experience more of what’s important to them.
Apply to be a part of their Manufacturing Learnership now.
- 3rd year student ready to do P1 & P2 (practical requirements)
- Academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% -65% average or over during the duration of their studies
- Great attention to detail
- Committed team player
- Willingness to learn and results-oriented
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Customer Focus