Admissions at LHNS for 2023-2024
All students enrolled in self-/privately-funded and publicly-funded undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, master’s, short course, and other programs should check to see if they have been admitted to the Lydenburg Hospital Nursing School (LHNS) for the 2023-2024 academic year.
LIST OF ACCEPTED STUDENTS AT LHNS AND LETTERS OF ADMISSION
You can go to the LHNS Admission Portal to download your admission letter after you have verified your LHNS Admission Status. Steps:
- Goto the Lydenburg Hospital Nursing School (LHNS) Admission Portal via:
- Click on Download Admission Letter
- Click on Sign Up
- Enter your email address (the one you used for university application)
- Click Submit
- Open your email and note the PIN and Link from⇒ CLICK HERE
- Click on the link in your email
- Enter the PIN provided, then type your New Password and Confirm New Password
- Click Ok
- Download and print your Admission Letter, Fee Structure and Welcome Note
Congratulations to all of the selected applicants who have been accepted to Lydenburg Hospital Nursing School (LHNS).