Details about Kitchener University Scholarships 2023
Kitchener University Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Lord Kitchener National Memorial Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals (with Armed forces background).
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Lord Kitchener National Memorial Fund
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £1500
Kitchener University Scholarship 2022 is offered by the LORD KITCHENER NATIONAL MEMORIAL FUND (LKNMF).
Eligibility for the Kitchener University Scholarship 2022 :
- One of the applicant parents must have served as a member of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces.
- Applicants must have been accepted for an undergraduate course at a British university.
- Applicants is ex-servicemen or women aged under 30 and you have been accepted for an undergraduate course at a British university.
- This scholarship is for September/October intake 2022.
Value of the Kitchener University Scholarship 2022 :
The value of each scholarship will be determined by the Council and is likely to be in the region of £1500.