Details about John Monash Scholarships at University of Queensland 2023
John Monash Scholarships at University of Queensland 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jul 2023. This scholarship is provided by John Monash foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AU$75,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australia nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: John Monash foundation
- Deadline: 14 Jul 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AU$75,000 per year
About the Scholarship
John Monash Scholarships recognize excellence and leadership and celebrate one of Australia’s finest leaders, General Sir John Monash. Scholarships are awarded annually to outstanding Australian graduates to support them with postgraduate study at the world’s best universities. Successful applicants will have demonstrated: excellence in their field, leadership potential, and motivation to contribute to a better Australia.
Eligibility for the John Monash Scholarships:
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have completed or are about to complete a full degree from an Australian University.
- Candidates should plan to undertake postgraduate study at an overseas university commencing in the calendar year following the year of application and selection.
- Students should be able to argue the merits of their chosen course and institution, and how they are best positioned to drive progress in their chosen field of study.
- Excellence: May be evidenced through a degree obtained with outstanding results. It can also be demonstrated through prizes, awards, publications, performances, exhibitions, enterprises and excellence in professional endeavors.
- Leadership: Candidates should demonstrate leadership experience or potential. This can come from their studies, professional environments and/or the community.
- Citizenship: A clearly identified career pathway that evidences your ability to contribute to Australia and a clear career trajectory that demonstrates the benefit to society. This includes a well-developed case for choosing a university relevant to the proposed area of study.