Details about Japanese Government Scholarships Undergraduate Students (UG) 2023
Japanese Government Scholarships Undergraduate Students (UG) 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Government of Japan and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Government of Japan
- Deadline: 29 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly stipend + other benefits
The Government of Japan is providing fully-funded scholarships to Indian students who wish to study in Japan for their undergraduate studies.
Eligibility for the Japan Government Scholarships:
- Applicants must study at a preparatory educational institution prior to enrolling in a university: From April 2024 to March 2029 (Including one-year preparatory intensive courses in the Japanese language and other subjects, which are necessary for the preparation to proceed to the university.)
- For the students who enroll directly in a university, without the preparatory intensive courses (direct placement): Four years (or six years for the one majoring in veterinary medicine or in a six-year course in pharmacy). The scholarship period will start from the time of enrolment in the university, which the university designates.
- Applicants should have successfully passed an academic qualification examination that is equivalent to the completion of 12 years of schooling in countries other than Japan.
- Candidates must be willing to learn Japanese. Applicants must be interested in Japan and be willing to deepen their understanding of Japan before and after arriving in Japan.
- Allowance of 117,000 yen per month.
- Education Fees.
- Traveling Expenses (Round Fare).