How to Log Into Blackboard at CPUT
Blackboard Inc. created Blackboard Learn, a virtual learning environment and learning management system. Using Blackboard, my classroom provides a secure learning environment where I give students the choice to link their social network accounts. Learn how to use CPUT’s Blackboard by reading on.
Here’s how to access CPUT’s Blackboard.
It’s a safe learning environment, providing students with the option to integrate their social media environments. Students then have the option to filter information and set privacy settings to make a clear distinction between their personal and academic profiles
- In order to access CPUT’s blackboard, you need to either search Black CPUT on Google or directly visit CPUT’s website
- After this, navigate to the Myclassroom tab at the top-left part of your screen.
- The previous step will lead you to Myclassroom. Once there, you will be requested to input your username (Student Number) and password.
- Scroll slightly further down and click on the “Sign in with a third party” tab.
- You will be presented with two options “Staff Login” (Use your Microsoft Office365 account) and “Student Login” (Use you Microsoft Account)
- Choose “Student Login(Use your Microsoft Account)” to add your Microsoft Account student email and password
- You will then receive a One Time Password(OTP) via SMS to your cellphone, type it in and Myclassroom will grant you access to your Blackboard account.