Applications are open for the EURECOM-CARNOT TSN Excellence Scholarship to study in France. The scholarship program is intended for outstanding and highly motivated students who demonstrate exceptional academic and research potential in the field of digital science and wish to pursue a Master of Science at EURECOM. This scholarship program is a joint collaboration between EURECOM, a leading graduate school and research center in communication systems located in France, and CARNOT TSN, a world-renowned research center focused on advancing Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) technologies.
The award allows students to pursue advanced research and academic studies in this cutting-edge sector while receiving funds to pay tuition and living expenses. The aim of the EURECOM-CARNOT TSN Excellence Scholarship is to attract and support talented individuals who are passionate about advancing digital science and who have the potential to become leaders in the field.
The scholarship recipients will have access to the knowledge and resources of two prestigious schools as well as a thriving and encouraging research community. Successful applicants for this scholarship program will have the opportunity to engage in cutting-edge research with top experts in the area to build the necessary knowledge and contribute to the improvement of digital science. The selection is based on academic excellence and motivation.
- Host institution: EURECOM in France.
- Fields of Study: Full list below.
- Number of Awards: up to 15.
- Duration: 24 months.
- Target group: open to all nationalities.
Benefits of the EURECOM-CARNOT TSN Excellence Scholarship
The EURECOM-CARNOT TSN program provides a limited number (up to 15) of excellence scholarships to external applicants who have demonstrated exceptional academic and research potential. This Europe scholarship amount is EUR 5,000 for the complete master (24 months) and is paid directly to the awarded student after their arrival at EURECOM. Although the exact payment date is still to be confirmed, it is expected to take place in November or December 2023.
In addition to the financial support provided by the Excellence scholarship, successful applicants will also have the opportunity to work alongside leading researchers and experts. Furthermore, students will have access to a supportive and collaborative research community, comprising fellow students and faculty members.
Note : Accommodation, tuition fees, visa fees, etc. must be paid by the scholarship holder. Scholarship can’t be combined with the partial tuition fee waiver EURECOM’s program. Scholarships are to be used for entry in academic year 2023-2024 only and cannot be used for 2024/25 entry or beyond. scholarship winners who defer their entry to EURECOM will lose it.
Eligible Fields for the EURECOM-CARNOT TSN Excellence Scholarship
EURECOM is internationally recognized for its excellence in the Digital Science field and proposes 4 Master of science fully taught in English.
- Internet Of Things,
- Digital Security,
- Data Science and Engineering,
- Intelligent Communication Systems.
Eligibility for EURECOM-CARNOT TSN Excellence Scholarship
This university scholarship program to study in France is open to all students including international students applying to one of the 4 masters of science offered by EURECOM. In addition, applicants need to satisfy the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Engineering, etc) from a recognized top university :
- must appear in one of the international ranking list: THE, QS, ARWU
- or in Top 50 Chinese Universities according to ARWU , Top 50 Indian engineering colleges or universities (NIRF India)
- Depending on the case, top universities of the country appearing in THE, QS, ARWU, CS Ranking, Scimago by subject : Computer Science and ICT; or Location: Asia or Latin America ranking or in QS BRICS, Asia, Latin America, Arab Region or EECA (Emerging Europe and Central Asia) ranking
- Minimum Overall GPA score of 3.5/4 or belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class (an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.);
- Be research-driven: to be able to demonstrate his/her appetite to undertake a PhD preferably at EURECOM after the Master (a short letter explaining your motivation for research and your possible topic will be required).
Note : The selection of candidates and the granting of the scholarship is done based solely on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates, their motivation and the recognition of their university.
- MISTRAL Excellence Scholarship to Study in France;
- University of Waikato Doctoral Scholarship for All;
- Special Scholarship Program at Kochi University of Technology.
How to Apply for the EURECOM-CARNOT Excellence Scholarship
The application to this scholarship program is done through the online form used for admission to one of the master’s degree programs offered by EURECOM. Please click on the apply button below to select your program and follow the given instructions to submit your application.
Note: It is necessary to specify in your motivation letter that your profile should also be considered for one of the EURECOM-CARNOT TSN excellence scholarship and state clearly your overall GPA, your appetite for research and the ranking of your university in one of the rankings above mentioned.
Besides the normal application package, you will also be asked to upload three (3) additional “Excellence scholarship” specific documents:
- Proof of excellence of your university (ex: a screenshot of a ranking webpage)
- Your overall GPA or belonging to the top 10% of your class (one page where the information is highlighted)
- One short letter describing your appetite for research and if possible, the topic you foresee (one-page maximum).
The deadline to submit applications for this scholarship program is . For more details on the EURECOM-CARNOT TSN Excellence Scholarship.