Rand Refinery is constantly searching for talented individuals who possess the knowledge, experience and qualifications to join their team of experts.
Rand Refinery, established in 1920 is a single site integrated refinery, smelter, manufacturer of value added products of precious metals and technical assurance.
We pride ourselves on our rich heritage which is rooted in integrity, honesty and excellence, backed by more than a century in gold refining.
We are an LBMA good delivery accredited refinery and one of five LMBA referee in the world.
Our products are accredited on various commodity exchanges and we have refined 99% (100 000 kg) of South Africa’s mined gold. We have refined over 130 000 kg – 150 000 kg of mined gold from rest of Africa.
- National Diploma in Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering (in need of Inservice Training);
- BTech./ BEng in Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering;
- Must have an aggregate of 70% or higher in the above-mentioned fields of study.
HOW TO APPLY
- 2 page CV;
- Certified copy of your ID document;
- Certified copy of your matric certificate;
- Certified copy of your academic record – this applies to those needing Inservice Training;
- Certified copies of both your academic record and qualification (s) – this applies to those who have graduated with their BTech./BEng. qualifications.