Opportunity For An Electrical Apprenticeship At Distell
A highly driven, dedicated, industrious person who is dependable, punctual, and focused on success is the ideal candidate for this exciting entry-level position.
The aforementioned position, which will be based at the Gqeberha, Secondary Production Plant, is currently accepting applications. The Maintenance Manager will be the applicant’s immediate boss.
- Matric with Maths and Science
- N3 or Diploma in Engineering studies with relevant Electrical trade theory. (please attach certified copy)
- Completed all theoretical and academic training
- Good technical problem-solving skills
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate) and
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Own reliable transport
- Work extended hours as and/or when required
- Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites
If you are qualified and have an interest in the position, please visit Distell’s careers page to register and submit an online application.
CLICK HERE: To Find Out More About Distell Internships