Details about College of Engineering, Science and Environment High Achiever Scholarship at University of Newcastle 2023
College of Engineering, Science and Environment High Achiever Scholarship at University of Newcastle 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering, Science and Environment Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Newcastle and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,000 per semester . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australia & New Zealand nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: The University of Newcastle
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,000 per semester
This scholarship was established to recognize high-achieving students and to encourage and support them to enter eligible undergraduate programs within the College of Engineering, Science and Environment (CESE).
Eligibility for the College of Engineering, Science and Environment High Achiever Scholarship:
- Applicants must be commencing in an eligible undergraduate program within the College of Engineering, Science and Environment, University of Newcastle.
- Candidates should have completed a Year 12 Higher School Certificate OR a University of Newcastle enabling program in the year prior to commencement of the undergraduate program.
- Students should have achieved a minimum ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) or the equivalent of 95 or higher, with adjustment factors NOT included.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time and Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents (including New Zealand Permanent Residents).
- Candidates must not have previously received this scholarship.
Value of the Scholarship:
The scholarship benefit will be paid as $2,000 following the semester 1 census date and $2,000 following the semester 2 census date (usually received in April and September).
How to apply?
Scholarships will be automatically awarded to eligible students based on a review of the Main Round and Enabling to Undergraduate Admissions for Semester 1.