Details about Anderson-Yamanaka Scholarship 2023
Anderson-Yamanaka Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Newcastle and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australia & New Zealand nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: The University of Newcastle
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $5,000
This donor-funded scholarship will support a high-achieving commencing student studying for a Bachelor of Arts. Preference will be given to students who are studying a language.
Eligibility for the Anderson-Yamanaka Scholarship:
- Applicants should be commencing study in the Bachelor of Arts (including combined degrees) with the University of Newcastle and be enrolled full-time.
- Preference may be given to students planning to study Languages as part of their degree.
- Students must have completed their Year 12 Higher School Certificate OR a University of Newcastle enabling program within the two years prior to commencing their Bachelor of Arts.
- Candidates should have achieved a minimum ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) or the equivalent of 95 or higher, with adjustment factors NOT included.
- Applicant must be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident (includes New Zealand Permanent Residents).
- Students should not be the recipient of another University of Newcastle donor-funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
Value of the scholarship:
The scholarship provides a total benefit of $5000 to be paid after the Semester 1 census date.
How to apply?
The scholarship will be automatically awarded following Semester 1 main round admissions intakes.